“My trip to Red Roof Inn Gainesville” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3500 SW 42nd Street, Gainesville, FL 32608   |
Ranked #6 of 44 hotels in Gainesville
Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
“My trip to Red Roof Inn Gainesville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

5th time staying at this hotel. I will always stay here when in Gainesville. Never had anything but a good time staying here. We also like how close the restaurants are to the hotel. We take our racecar to Gainesville track and this is the hotel we have all decided is the best value.

Room Tip: I like the higher level rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear David W,

Thank you for sharing your experience and being a loyal customer to Red Roof Inn, Gainesville. We are so glad to hear that you find the best value in this market. Hope to serve you and your family again in near future!

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Wilmington, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Red roof Gainesville is a no frills property. Although there is no continental breakfast, fridge or coffee maker in standard room, the price was right and served me well for a quick visit. Room was basic, but spotlessly clean and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear learn2relax,

Thanks for choosing Red Roof Inn, Gainesville. Providing the spotless clean rooms and the best value in the market is our daily goal. Our superior king rooms provide extra amenities such as micro-fridge and coffee maker. We hope to have a pleasure to serve you in near future.

Leesville, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed here for one night during a trip to the Florida Keys and had a nice stay. The rooms were the best part. As someone who used to work for Marriott, I have very high standards when it comes to being clean and except for a stain in the toilet my room passed with high marks. Bed was very comfortable and no noise. Water pressure was good as well. My only minor complaint was when I went down for coffee and the Front Desk Clerk and Maintanence man were talking, looked at me but did not say a word. At Marriott, we were trained to acknowledge and speak to Guests within 5 feet us.

Overall great stay and I would definately come back here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Doug K,

Thank you for sharing your insightful feedback. We truly appreciate and value your comment. We will continously work hard to provide high standard and superior service. Hope to have another chance to serve you in near future!

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Visited my son at UF for the weekend. Perfectly located just off 75. Great value compared to other properties. Great property, immaculate rooms. I will return to this property. Would be even happier if there was in-room coffee, but not a deal breaker!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Todd G,

" Perfectly located just off 75. Great value compared to other properties. Great property, immaculate rooms" Wow! We are so happy to hear your wonderful comment. Thank you so much! We will continuously work hard to provide the best value. Free freshly brewed coffee is available in the lobby 24/7. We are looking forward to serve you in near future.

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had to take a trip from Tallahassee to Gainesville for a procedure at Shands Hospital and needed to be there the night prior. Since it was short notice, I needed to take my pet and child. I loved the new renovations b/c it was nice to have a place that was as allergy free as possible. My husband & daughter have asthma and my dog has allergies so the non-smoking rooms and hardwood floors were great. The room looked just like the picture online. The also had free WIFI which my daughter loved. My husband loved the flat screen TV. It was less than $70 and well woth my money. Location was great! The only negative was that I was up all night prepairing for my procedure and heard someone vacuuming at 5am.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear kellie a,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hardwood floor, flat screen T.V and free Wi-Fi. Providing excellent value and service are our daily efforts. Thank you for your motivating review. We hope to serve you again in near future.

tampa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Could not get my preferred hotel in Gainsville which is the Cabot Lodge. Red Roof did not have sufficient handicap spots, and the ones they had where not close to hotel entrance , no assistance with luggage and very few luggage carts . Not enough seating area to accommodate more than 10 people for the coffee provided, by the time I ran to get McDonalds for breakfast our party was fortunate to grab our 5 seats! Everyone else just hung around the very small long area, also with few seats

• Stayed December 2012
Dear ultratica,

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us an opportunity to serve you. I am sorry that we did not meet you expectation. We are the leader of the economy hotel in this market and we do meet and follow all ADA guidelines. Please let me know any suggestions you have so we could do a better job to serve our guests. Again, thank you for sharing.

Tampa, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My trip to the Red Roof Inn in Gainesville exceeded expectations!!! It was worth every penny spent. For the price you can't ask for a better hotel for a brief stay. It was clean and comfortable. The staff was very polite. I usually don't write comments but I couldn't help but to leave one this time since I usually rely on others comments before making a hotel choice myself. I 100% recommend the Red Roof inn, If you need a few nights stay while traveling through the Gainesville area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Larry T,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and providing 100% recommendation to other travelers. We are so thrilled to know that you have found a great value in our product. Providing great value and clean rooms are our ongoing efforts. We hope to have a chance to serve you again in near future.

352-336-3311

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville? Share your experiences!