“Will be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Sarasota, Florida
“Will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Loved that this hotel didn't require a two-night stay on a game weekend! I came into town for business but couldn't stay for the game -- so before I'd even arrived I'd felt like I'd won. Then we got there! Beautiful, clean room with sleek decor, friendly staff ready to accommodate. More telling about trusting your stay here: after leaving the hotel, I realized I'd set my cell phone down as I was leaving my room. I called the front desk more than a bit nervous and mad at myself. Not only did Crystal send someone immediately to my room, she kept me on the line during the search. When the phone was found, she got me to describe and asked that I bring my ID with me when I picked it -- something I was incredibly grateful for! Thank you! I'll be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear GoGatorsCar,

We are so glad to hear that Crystal and our team made your stay enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and our brand new rooms with other travelers. Feedback like yours always gives us encouragement to do a better job. We hope to see you again on your next trip.

General Manager'
352-336-3311

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The hotel is just about finished with the remodeling, but the rooms are finished and are great. The only thing that kept me from giving it a 5 is the room i last stayed in had a very loud A/C for me. A prior stay I had a room with a quiet A/C.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Robpo 2613,

Thank you so much for writing a review on our recent renovation. We are so happy to hear that you really enjoyed our newly designed rooms. Thanks for recognizing our continuous commitment to provide an excellent value to our guests. We hope to welcome you back in near future.

New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have stayed a few times here this summer and have been very happy. The manager Euihee goes out of her way to help the guests. The rest of the staff is great also! Very impressed with remodel. Very nice and clean. We stay there when we go to Shands. Cleanliness is extremely important to my husbands health, and this hotel is clean. Love the hardwood floors. Comfortable beds and pillows! Will stay there each time we go to Shands!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Darlene W,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and pictures with other travelers. Your kind words give us extra motivation to do a better job. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. Providing excellent service and clean rooms is our daily mission.
Again, thank you for staying with us and hope to welcome you back in near future.

S.W. Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My family and I stay here several times a year for activities with the Florida Gators. I love the way you can put your requests on your profile and the staff always goes out of their way to fulfill them. What a surprise when we opened the room door to see a completely renovated enterior. There are wooden laminated floors throughout the room allowing the cleaning staff to clean better. The new, updated bathroom and sink were a great touch. We will definately be back!

Room Tip: I always choose the upper floors away from the elevatos and vending areas.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Frontberner,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad that you have enjoyed our newly redesigned room. What you have experienced was the brands latest redesign which being implemented across the country. Many more will soon under go similar renovations which may include flat screen T.Vs, new beds, furniture, vessel sink, and more. Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our team members. We try very hard to make our guests feel welcome and important on their stay. Thank you again for sharing and hope to welcome you back in near future.

Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Ft. Lauderdale, we were very tired and this place was a very plensent surprise.....very, very nice place to stay. Clean rooms, clean bed and the soap smells wonderful. :) The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Pamela L,

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so happy to hear that you have really enjoyed our brand new beds and oatmeal soap. It is our continuous efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests. We truly appreciate you recognizing our team member. Reviews like yours always give us extra motivation to do a better job. Again, thank you so much for your feedback. We hope you serve you in near future.

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at this motel for one night. It is a nice motel with clean rooms. I like the new wood floors. The only thing I would have liked is queen beds instead of double, maybe a hair dryer and an ironing board. We needed to iron a UF graduation gown cause it was extremely wrinkled. Overall, very nice clean comfortable motel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Bella1202,

Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed our newly renovated brand new room. We have rooms with 2 full beds and one king bed. Our superior king rooms have in room amenities. We also have items available at the front desk for our guests. Again, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with other travelers. We hope to welcome you back in near future.

Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Red Roof was a great wee kend stay. The pool was about to close and I asked could it stay open a little longer? Front desk said YES! Great answer! What wouldve topped it off if they had micro/fridge in our rooms. Again front dest let us use their employee microwave. Great job!!

• Stayed July 2012
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear Shortybooh!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I am so glad to hear about our wonderful front desk member. I will make sure to share your review with the rest of my staff. Our superior king rooms are equipped with micro fridge and coffee maker. Please come back and stay in our beautiful brand new rooms. Hope to see you soon!

Euihee Prekler

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville? Share your experiences!