“Great value... clean large rooms .... near Florida University” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

You added Americas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1900 SW 13th Street, Hwy 441 & Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608   |
Ranked #24 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Fishers, Indiana
“Great value... clean large rooms .... near Florida University”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great value, clean, large rooms, hot water, refrigerator, microwave..... everything I need. Inexpensive.....provides customer the basics.... I do not want fancy.... good bed, coffee in the morning, clean room, friendly staff......

Not all ameica best value inns are the same.... problem with choice hotels as well..... but this one was great..... if you want to stay at the hampton inn, hilton hotels, they are very consistent, but you pay twice or three times as much for the daily rate.... I am cheap, so I do not need to pay $150 a night for a 10 hour hotel stay.... Under $50 for gainesville america best value inn...great value !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and letting us know how pleased you were about your stay. I
am thrilled to know that you liked our affordable price with clean room having refrigerator and
microwave, good hot shower with comfortable bed. I, as a manager take pride in providing
the basics of our guest's stay and many guest likes that. Our morning coffee is also appreciated with limited variety of readily available snacks. Again thanks for the kind remarks and I look forward to serving you in future with same or better stay.

MP, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Immaculately clean, firm mattress, no street noise, hot shower, good shades to exclude the morning sun -- essential ingredients for a good night's sleep at a price that appeals to budget travelers visiting Shands or VA medical centers or the University of Florida.

Call Mike Patel directly to negotiate the best room rate, which includes morning coffee but no breakfast.
Choose from rooms 100-125 to avoid the more isolated back side of the motel.

Room Tip: Choose 100-125 to avoid more isolated rooms on the back side.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your pleasant experience with us. All of us are very busy and we appreciate you took time out of your busy schedule to let us know that you liked our location near VA and SHANDS Hospital. we take pride in providing clean and well maintained rooms with friendly service and affordable price and i am glad that it was your experience.. We were thrilled to know you liked our bed and good shower with quiet sleep. Once again, thank you for staying and looking forward to serve your needs again,

MP, General Manager
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were desperate for a night stay as we were driving through, it was Friday night @ 8pm and nothing was available but this place. The lobby clerk was very nice. She gave us a room in the back of the complex and there were NO cars and it seemed a little scarey, not much lighting. The room was dated but clean. We went to eat and decided that we would not feel comfortable staying there. I asked for a refund and explained we didn't feel safe the clerk didn't argue with us and credited our account.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time and let us know how you felt about our property.I am glad that you liked our service and cleanliness which we take pride in providing the same with affordable price. As we had the RACING EVENT in town, prices were higher,however they were
lot lower than other hotels. We had some cancellations,that is why our hotel had room.Safety is our top priority and we have total 16 flood lights to light up the parking areas with minimum of 250 to 400 watts and there were 4 of those on the side where you had been assigned room and ther were atleast 8 rooms who has been staying here for atleast 15 years with us on that same side and ther are many more to list. As far as few cars on the lot, it is hard for us to tell guest to leave there car all the time and do there business.All I can say is we been fortunate enough in my 15 years of management to have good record of safety and hope that you will try us another time so that we can change your opinion of not safe place.I was glad that my staff refunded you without hassle. Manager, MP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We stay with General Manager, Mike and his staff every year during the renaissance faire. We are always treated like royalty from the reservation process, through departure. I highly recommend this Inn! No better folks around. See you again this weekend! We are looking forward to it!

• Stayed February 2012
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time and letting us know that you like our hotel and you keep
coming every year at medieval fair. We are thrilled to know you like our staff and services we
provide. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to other potential guest. We like to
assure you that your stay is good each time you come and that is what our staff tries. Thanks
again and looking forward to serving you again when you visit us.

Mike Patel, General Manager
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

For a person like me, new to the town, and a student from way north this place was a heaven for me. The general manager helped me a lot on everything including guiding me through all the places. The room was clean and comfortable. Housekeeping was done daily and everything was changed. I had to stay there for like 2 weeks and the price I got was great as compared to all motels nearby. The place is near to subway, steak and shake, dominos and most of all the CVS pharmacy which is open 24 hrs. It is near the UF campus like you can even walk and the bus picks from across the road and drops just in front. The staff was very helpful as well. There is laundry facility available in the motel too. My stay was great and I am very thankful to Mike for his help and very happy for the services i got. Surely good value of my money. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest Mommin,
Thank you for taking time and letting us know that your experience at our hotel was
great. We are glad that you were happy with front desk and houskeeping staff services. We are pleased that you found our hotel very conveniently located to UF, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General and other nearby fast food/restaurants. Once again, we thank you for your invaluable time and feedback. Hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again whenever you are in town.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Very Nice Staff and Very Nice Room. Mentioned I located them off my Trip Advisor App. And got a room for 40 bucks. Wasn't expecting that... Thank You, Americas Best and Trip Advisor.... Another Great Stay....

• Stayed January 2013
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Americas Best value Inn,in gainesville, Fl. and sharing your pleasant experience with us. We are so much pleased to know that you like our nice room and friendly staff, cleanliness of our room, our affordable price and our location.
We were glad that you were able to use TRIPADVISOR REVIEW AND LOCATE US FROM YOUR APP. Hope to serve your needs in future.

Mike Patel, GM
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We have stayed at this ABVI many times, sometimes as much as 3 nights a month for medical appointments at the VA or after having surgery. Mike and staff are great, will help you any way that they can to make your stay wonderful. Being a veteran, having a motel that cares about you having a good stay this close to the VA medical center is so handy. I have passed their phone number to many other veterans needing a place to stay either before or after appointment or surgery.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Dear valued Guest Kyra,
Thank you so much for taking time to let us and other guest know that you have been
having great stay since some time and found our staff great giving you good services. I want all my guests to have good stay at all the times and if they do not, then I want to hear from them
so we can take care of their concerns as it happens.I am glad that you and many our hospital
guests like our convenient location. I greatly appreciate your thoughts about helping other guests by passing our cards and telephone number and telling them to stay at our location.
You know, how much I am thankful to you.
Mike Patel, GM

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!