Decided to stay here after driving conditions in 75 North got very bad. Walked in at 10 o clock at night, front desk gave us a discounted rate and was very helpful after an initial cell phone mistake had booked up as the wrong hotel. The building is new and clean, and the room is your average hotel room, but very clean and comfortable. A great place to stay if you need to be in Gainesville. Free wifi is amazing! I can never understand 5 star hotels that will charge you for wifi when great value hotels like this will include it in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cozy and charming Holiday Inn Express Hotel Gainesville, Florida is centrally located between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks. Just two miles from the University of Florida, home of the Florida Gators. This charming property is conveniently located off Interstate 75 Exit 384. Special in room amenities include free high speed internet, ceiling fans, free local calls, and fresh baked cookies every Monday through Thursday evening. BUSINESS: Nationwide Insurance, Farm Bureau Insurance, Gainesville Regional Airport HOSPITALS: Shands Hospital, Veteran Administration Medical Center, North Florida Regional Medical Center UNIVERSITIES: University of Florida, Santa Fe Community College Local Attractions are Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, Butterfly Museum, Payne s Prairie Reserve, Hippodrome Theatre, Haile Plantation Golf Course, and Gainesville Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express