I think when we checked in was the nicest part of our entire stay! The rooms were not cleaned very well. Cobwebs everywhere!!!! GROSS! We had lady bugs, or Asian beetles, whatever they were, flying all over our room all night long. When we brought the to the front desks attention they wouldn't do a darn thing about it. They told us that it was "season" for them and they aren't allowed to kill them. Fine, whatever...but DO SOMETHING FOR US! Different room maybe? Nothing off out bill either!! It was completely disgusting! And rude!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY HERE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cozy and charming Holiday Inn Express Hotel Gainesville, Florida is centrally located between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks. Just two miles from the University of Florida, home of the Florida Gators. This charming property is conveniently located off Interstate 75 Exit 384. Special in room amenities include free high speed internet, ceiling fans, free local calls, and fresh baked cookies every Monday through Thursday evening. BUSINESS: Nationwide Insurance, Farm Bureau Insurance, Gainesville Regional Airport HOSPITALS: Shands Hospital, Veteran Administration Medical Center, North Florida Regional Medical Center UNIVERSITIES: University of Florida, Santa Fe Community College Local Attractions are Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, Butterfly Museum, Payne s Prairie Reserve, Hippodrome Theatre, Haile Plantation Golf Course, and Gainesville Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express