“Nice lunchtime spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Nice lunchtime spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I eaten here a couple of times and both times it was very good. The flatbread, hummus and soups are especially good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Gainesville, Florida
“Just had a snack....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great place to start out at! Had the Cowboy flat bread and a couple glasses of wine. We had our company Holiday party there back in December and the chef could not have been more accommodating! Hint: they need to invest in a wine fridge - our two glasses of red were at room temp and a bit warm :(

Visited April 2013
gainesville
“Tasty Options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have visited twice and enjoyed both times. The restaurant is very pretty. The bar area is especially nice. The menu has a variey of food options. The service was attentive. I would definitely recommend and visit again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne Beach
“A Happy Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Vellos on a recent Sat. night. The restaurant was packed but the food and service was still wonderful (and cheerful). My husband, a steak lover, had "The Chairman's Reserve" and ate it with a smile on his face. I had "Herb Roasted Salmon" which came with the most wonderful quinoa pilaf. Both our dishes were cooked perfectly. There were other things on the menu that I want to try too, so this restaurant will get a repeat visit!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“FLATBREAD - Yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have been going to this location over the years an it has changed names a few times but the one consistent thing is that the flat-bread's are WONDERFUL!! We have not had a "meal" there ... however I can tell you that when we were there last I looked around at the plates being served & they looked GREAT!! Lots of food, the steaks are BIG & it looked like they were easy to cut & chew so I'm going to get a meal there next time I am in town.

• Visited March 2013