You added Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
“Stay away..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Omg. Discussing dive! Don't let the pictures fool you..bugs and drugs is right, decided not stay the night. asked for a refund cuz of the active after dark. No refund. I ate that $ 60. No problem.department of health is on the way.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We only stayed at this motel because we got a late start in booking for our sons graduation from UF. They more than doubled the price for this dump. From reading some reviews it didn't sound too bad, but I guess those people never stayed at a clean, nice hotel before. It started out by me calling the hotel to see if we could check in early because we had a function to attend during check in time. They said no it was a full house the night before. We had no choice but to check in at 9:00pm that evening. When we arrived they tried to give us a smoking king room when we didn't smoke and had 3 people. They then managed to find us a non-smoking 2 bed room. We got to the room and it was disgusting. Used towels all over the sink, trash in the cans and rumpled beds. This is 9pm mind you. Since this was the only room, they had to get the maids to clean if so we had to leave and come back. Nothing in the room looked clean. The walls need painting and the carpet is disgusting. The next night (luckily we were very busy and were not in the room much) we got back about 9pm again and the room was not cleaned and all,our towels were gone. We called the front desk and had to go get towels from them. We found out that they only make up the rooms 2 days a week...but why did they take our towels? If you are thinking of staying here to save a little money...don't. It's just not worth it. All the hotels in the area that we wanted to stay at were either sold out or way overpriced for graduation and we took a chance on this motel. We are sorry we did.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms here
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay. Pool was clean and inviting, staff was helpful and made sure me being comfortable was their top priority. It's always a pleasure and I will return because of not only the convenience but for the friendliness of the staff.

C.jones

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nathan, the "manager", was rude and very obnoxious to say the least. Bugs and drugs! If you don't mind crack heads being loud at 3 a.m. and gnats and roaches feel free to stay at this VERY poorly managed hotel. He gives americas best value inn a bad name! He threatened to call dcf if we called the owner because of his UNPROFESSIONALISM. When this hotel was Ramada it was 4 stars! Look at it now! Enough said! Very gross! He never did give us the owners name but the maintenance man did. We have called the board of health as well as code enforcement.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Alachua, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015

I have stayed at this motel through the years carrying varying names , under the American Value Inn they are truly a great value . Hospitality from GM Nathan and staff re there to please and for $50 a night its a good place to stop and hang out a while ... has a pool , clean rooms , a continental breakfast and very convenient location at 75/west University Ave ... "Ill Be Back" :)

Room Tip: rooms on opposite side of 75 are naturally quieter
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

The room was a hot mess there were bugs flying around and I could not fall a sleep because someone tried to get in our room because they gave them our key and I put the nightstand in front of the door in order to go to sleep there was mold on the wall and the tub was so dirty I had to get in the tub with my shoes on and the beds had a stain and the carpets were dirty I walked around with shoes on because it had some a lot of stains we left as soon as possible

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

There is definitely a reason why mariott next door is $150 and this dump was $50.. our first room we requested non smoking and of course the room reeked of smoke and musk.. the owner said he couldnt understand that..well neither can i.. the next room we got had huge blood stains all over the sheets to one of the beds and black mold spots on the walls. Once again we went to the office and he says he doesnt know what it is.. we were put in an upgraded room if thats what you want to call it. The furniture and tub were so dirty. I itched all night. We went to the office to get more towels and he literally gave us one. When asked why he said its not his fault we have 4 people in our party. Ive never been so disgusted with a place where id feel a need to go in on them. Until NOW! This place isnt just bad it really should be condemned. The owner also needs to learn to do business and have respect for customers. Maybe than customers will actually go back instead of spreading the word of disgust.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North

Address: 7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)
Location: United States > Florida > Gainesville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.