“Good Experience, Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North

You added Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #30 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Alachua, Florida
“Good Experience, Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at this motel through the years carrying varying names , under the American Value Inn they are truly a great value . Hospitality from GM Nathan and staff re there to please and for $50 a night its a good place to stop and hang out a while ... has a pool , clean rooms , a continental breakfast and very convenient location at 75/west University Ave ... "Ill Be Back" :)

Room Tip: rooms on opposite side of 75 are naturally quieter
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The room was a hot mess there were bugs flying around and I could not fall a sleep because someone tried to get in our room because they gave them our key and I put the nightstand in front of the door in order to go to sleep there was mold on the wall and the tub was so dirty I had to get in the tub with my shoes on and the beds had a stain and the carpets were dirty I walked around with shoes on because it had some a lot of stains we left as soon as possible

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome stay. Check in was quick and easy. The staff did their very best in making me comfortable. Clean room and extra pillows. It's close enough to the mall and u of f to enjoy myself and not worry about being too far away from the room to enjoy myself if i go out drinking .

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is definitely a reason why mariott next door is $150 and this dump was $50.. our first room we requested non smoking and of course the room reeked of smoke and musk.. the owner said he couldnt understand that..well neither can i.. the next room we got had huge blood stains all over the sheets to one of the beds and black mold spots on the walls. Once again we went to the office and he says he doesnt know what it is.. we were put in an upgraded room if thats what you want to call it. The furniture and tub were so dirty. I itched all night. We went to the office to get more towels and he literally gave us one. When asked why he said its not his fault we have 4 people in our party. Ive never been so disgusted with a place where id feel a need to go in on them. Until NOW! This place isnt just bad it really should be condemned. The owner also needs to learn to do business and have respect for customers. Maybe than customers will actually go back instead of spreading the word of disgust.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015

Awsome. I often stay at americas Best Value Inn and I've gotten great service. My room is always clean and customer service has always been top notch. Nathan, the manager, always puts the customer first.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

As we have recently purchased this property, constant renovations are being done with our rooms. If you would like to guarantee a renovated room for your stay, feel free to call us.
If you have any questions regarding our room types, accomodations or services, please call us directly. We would be happy to make your next stay with us as comfortable as possible.
Sincerley,
Nathan LaBelle

Room Tip: Speak with the front desk. They will go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2015

I never stayed in a motel that didn't have a phone or a smoke detector in their rooms. This one had neither. Most of the lights did not work, only one by our bed. The wall switch did not work so we had to walk into our room to turn on the light. You could have grown potatoes on the electrical outlet with all the cords in it. The bathroom floor was dirty and the bottom of the tub had brownish yellow glue that had hardened all over it. We paid by cash and had to give a $20.00 deposit extra which they gave back when we checked out. What was with that??? Also, we used a wash cloth one evening and when we got back they just slopped it back up on the towel holder. I would never go back.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North

Address: 7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)
Location: United States > Florida > Gainesville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #30 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.