You added Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Awsome. I often stay at americas Best Value Inn and I've gotten great service. My room is always clean and customer service has always been top notch. Nathan, the manager, always puts the customer first.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As we have recently purchased this property, constant renovations are being done with our rooms. If you would like to guarantee a renovated room for your stay, feel free to call us.
If you have any questions regarding our room types, accomodations or services, please call us directly. We would be happy to make your next stay with us as comfortable as possible.
Sincerley,
Nathan LaBelle

Room Tip: Speak with the front desk. They will go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I never stayed in a motel that didn't have a phone or a smoke detector in their rooms. This one had neither. Most of the lights did not work, only one by our bed. The wall switch did not work so we had to walk into our room to turn on the light. You could have grown potatoes on the electrical outlet with all the cords in it. The bathroom floor was dirty and the bottom of the tub had brownish yellow glue that had hardened all over it. We paid by cash and had to give a $20.00 deposit extra which they gave back when we checked out. What was with that??? Also, we used a wash cloth one evening and when we got back they just slopped it back up on the towel holder. I would never go back.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well....I call the 888 number and rquest a non smoking room well i did not see that and when i got there they gave me a smoking room.....well there was no way they were going to change that night due to the fact they were over book.....but the parking did not look it.....WELL if you get a smoking room this is what i found......stains on the carpet, stains on the towels (only got 2), the bathroom had a hole i the wall, stains in the tub, the wall sockets were were coming off the wall..
The next day I went to the manager, Nathan he was very nice got into a non smoking room....stains on the carpet, 2 towels in the room, the socket where i plug in my cell phone to charge was so nasty.....a lot of dirt. The pictures they show on this site....NOT... I would never stay here again and I do not recomment it.....oh and if they say you get a continental breakfast like I was told.... coffee and package pastries that was it...

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was late and we were tired...Gentleman at the desk were very nice..room was gross.. carpet dirty..toilet had stains..closed door and hair and dirt behind door..towels and wash cloths holes and I found a dead bug on my washcloth..tiles missing in bathroom.I was so creeped out..we left so early as a I could not take it. I should have requested a refund but to tired..

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The man at the front desk was a pleasure, but that is all. The pictures online look verrrryyyy different from that of the actual rooms. The pictures are very made up and were taken probably a very long time ago. The location made us feel very unsafe as well. However, it was fairly clean. There was a bag hanging from the ceiling where a light was supposed to be, and all we had was a lamp and the bathroom light. There was a worker banging viciously on our door starting at 10 am and checkout wasn't until 11. We opened the door at 10:58 and the man was there staring at us yelling, "checkout checkout checkout" and he was incredibly rude. Would never stay again.

• Stayed February 2015
Port Saint Joe, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was nasty, stains on floor,bulbs out, plumbing was noisy, had to adjust flapper. Requested non-smoking room after the 1st night booked via Hotwire and was told none avaliable even though most of the parking places were not being used. Had to slam myself against the door for it to open with the electronic key. The desk person asked for me to mention that upon check out
Bathroom nasty with mildew and soap scum. The smell of smoke made me sick all night and clothes will have to be washed multiple times. Bed spread stained.

REALLY, do I need to go on?

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North

Address: 7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)
Location: United States > Florida > Gainesville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.