“Great value for its great rate” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North

You added Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7413 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32605 (Formerly Hotel Oaks)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Holiday Savings Special
Ranked #28 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great value for its great rate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I travel a lot on business and am always looking to save as much as I can on hotel stays. I found a great "Winter Rate" for this hotel and decided to try it. The room was comfortable, the staff was very nice and accommodating to my needs. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we we are delighted that you chose our property with so many options out there. We pride ourselves in out cleanliness and friendliness and we hope that we see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Please notice the number of reviews this hotel has that are 4/5 star or excellent and then take a look at the fact that over 90% of those reviews are written by travelers that have only reviewed this place. Please look at "Worst Ever" and "Dangerous Hotel" reviews. This is the true state of this hotel.
Have you picked a bad hotel and chosen to give it a good review? How many of you travelers have reviewed 1 establishment and then turned in no more reviews? Right now this hotel has a four star rating which is ludicrous.
It would not be a stretch to say that the hotel is soliciting these "reviews" to make their hotel appear better.
DO NOT STAY HERE EVER.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your comments on your stay at our location. We do appreciate your patronage, as for your concerns of the property reviews they are all genuine. We have been focused on upgrading and updating the property since we took over and it is our goal to create an amazing experience for a reasonable price. We hope to earn your business in the future.
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were very satisfied with this Hotel. I had a really good time and was impressed with how friendly the staff was. I will definitely go back. I also liked that there was a mini fridge and microwave! It was very convenient.

Room Tip: The check out should be a little later.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your stay with us. We always strive to provides a great experience for our guests! We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks
cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Intrigued by the motel name, decided to look at the facility and a room to see if worthy of spending a night. From the moment you enter the lobby, you feel like the staff is interested in you and your needs--very friendly and professional. Was shown a non-smoking room and it was clean throughout, newer carpet, bedding, vanity & shower area. Also had a microwave and refrigerator. Direct TV, which may not fit your viewing needs. Negotiated the rate and settled in. Minor things: no luggage rack and drinking glasses, which were immediately taken care of with apologies. Clock didn't work--no biggie. Microwave unplugged--no one knew why. Nice things: the staff--always helpful and friendly. Raised shower arm so you don't have to stoop to wash your head. Very quiet room. On premises maintenance supervisor who also handled night security so we felt very secure. Continental breakfast of coffee, juice drink, pastries--simple but that's all we wanted.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool were quieter but no kids staying at this time.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you staying with us. With all the hotel options around we thank you for giving us a chance. We pride our self with our cleanliness and friendliness. We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Well, there is some construction right near the entrance, after I finally found the entrance, the front desk clerk was very friendly, I had a coupon and she took it no problem, asked for a wake up call, again no problem, the room needed a better cleaning, I stayed alone on this trip and felt safe, the bed was the great, shower hot, water pressure great! Did not have the breakfast just coffee, check out was smooth and a different clerk, but friendly just the same. Will definately stay again. They are under new management, spoke with them about the cleaning staff, (hey if you don't mention, they can't fix, so don't complain), I will write another review next month as I go to Gainesville once a month and get back to you.

Room Tip: My room was closest to the interstate, never heard any traffic, quiet I have only stayed the one tim...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for your feed back and we appreciate your stay with us. We strive to ensure that our friendliness and cleanliness exceeds our guests expectations. We hope to see you again in the future.
Jess1218
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We were only going to be sleeping in the room for a few hours so we weren't too picky. The staff were beyond pleasant and helpful! The guy running the place gave us ideas of things to do, he called within 10 minutes of us getting in our room to see if it was ok, and he let us check out 2 hours late at no additional charge. Yes, the hotel is dated and isn't exactly luxury, (actually it looks kind of sketchy at first) but the other guests were friendly, the room was incredibly clean, and we had a comfy bed to sleep in. If we plan another night out in Gainesville and need a place to rest our heads for a few hours, we would stay again. The guy at the front desk was the biggest win for this place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you for your patronage at our hotel, with so many hotel options we definitely appreciate it. We take pride in exceeding our guest expectations! When you win with cleanliness and friendliness you experience will always be wonderful. We hope to see you again in the future.
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The room and bathroom were clean and decorated nicely but some overall renovation such as painting the woodwork, bathroom door and baseboards etc. needs to be done. The bed was comfortable. The biggest problem was the heating/air conditioning unit. It needs to be replaced. It screeched and shook when we turned on the air and the compressor didn't kick in for quite awhile. Once it shut off and then turned back on, we went through all the noise again. We cooled the room before we went to bed because we never would have been able to sleep if it was running. The "deluxe breakfast" turned out to be pastries and apple juice, no fruit, no O.J. Pool area is very nice.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and it was quiet on the pool side.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your stay and positive feedback on your experience. We take pride in caring for our guests and providing a great experience. We hope to see you back in the future.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - I-75 Gainesville North? Share your experiences!