Room comfortable, bathroom clean. Staff courteous and helpful. A bit pricey relative to other Hampton Inns but then it is downtown and close to FSU. The rate of $14/night for valet parking is excessive, should be no more than $10. The overall experience was a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville