Very nice Hampton in Downtown Gainesville. Easily walkable to many restaurants, and staff gives good recs. Even though we were fans of the opposing team, we were treated exceptionally well. Fun game day reception with complimentary cocktails and snacks. Hotel was clean and staff was professional. Hotel provides a free shuttle to stadium on game day and Roberta, our driver, was friendly and fun – she went above and beyond. Only complaint, no shuttle service to airport and cabs are pricey and slow.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.