This is a nice hotel for a weekend visit. Lots of restaurants around but homeless hang out across the street. Coffee and free breakfast was not so good, but we got there late and for free you really cannot complain. Room was very big and clean. Good price for visiting college student. Front desk very nice and helpful. Bed was very comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.