The room and hotel was nice and clean and everything is well maintained. When we arrived, we noticed a quaint little outdoor park with what appeared to be an amphitheater. We wondered what kind of fun things the locals do there. After dark, it didn't look so fun. The parking garage is about 100 yards from the hotel, and we were a little nervous on that walk. To be fair, we didn't feel threatened. Just nervous.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.