Love this location - right out your door are lots of great restaurants (esp Jones on 2nd - all local, organic, and very yummy food), the historic district which has a nice walking tour, and several artist collectives and studios. Also Starbucks is a short block away. Room and lobby were nice, oh and there's a large salt water swim spa out back.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.