Our daughter is a freshman at the University of Florida and we have stayed twice at the Downtown Gainesville Hampton Inn since she enrolled in August. We love the luxurious comfort of the rooms and the spaciousness of the suite with the little kitchenette. Our 16 year old son travels to Gainesville with us so we really appreciate the availability of the sofa bed in the rooms. The breakfast buffet is perfect with the wide variety of healthy and popular choices. My daughter and I love to step out the front door of the Downtown Gainesville Hampton and onto busy, vibrant streets full of awesome restaurants and cafes, boutiques and art galleries, the Hippodrome State Theatre and the Bo Diddley Community Plaza. The staff is extra friendly and very competent. I consider the Downtown Gainesville Hampton Inn our home away from home when we are in Gainesville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville