For those that like downtown atmosphere, this is the place for you. The hotel itself was situated in the middle of all things downtown. The rooms were nicely sized and very clean. The beds were a little stiff for my taste but to each his own in that regard. The breakfast in the morning was typical hotel buffet faire. The pool is really not a pool but an oversized hot tub with jets and all. Not really a sunbathing type of pool deck.
All in all, a nice place to stay with lots of downtown atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville