When looking for a hotel a lot of factors go into the decision. The comfort of the beds should be very important. At this Residence Inn the beds are rock solid. I didn't stay in every room, but the one I was in sure did not did help my back. If you like firm hard beds then this hotel is for you. I do have to say otherwise the hotel is very good. The rooms are spacious, with a kitchen and living area. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but a very short drive. One great benefit is the proximity to the Swap Head Brewery, this is within walking distance. The rooms and overall hotel is very clean, They have a great breakfast, outdoor pool with a fire pit. I cant say I will stay here again. There are too many other hotels in the area that I'm sure have more comfortable beds. For the price I would have expected more.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott® hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.