This hotel is in a quiet area even though it is right of I-75. Our room faced the back and we didn't hear any noise at all. When we entered the room it was very clean but the smell from the cleaning was a bit strong. The bed was very comfortable, but the sofa was kind of sagging and hard to sit on. The room had a nice kitchen and a table for two as well as a desk and another chair. The television could be swiveled to watch from the sitting area or the bed. I did find some hair on the bed that was not from us but the sheets were clean smelling. The breakfast was very good. There was no evening reception on Sunday; they have it only Monday through Thursday. The hotel is located close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. It is pet friendly. The staff was very helpful and cheerful. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott® hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.