We stayed for the Florida football games twice in 2012 because there was no other place:
1) the place is totally run down and don't be surprised if the place is shut down while you are there.
2) Staff is nice but that does not make up for the condition of hotel.
3) Sheets towels bedding bring your own or sleep on stained laundry!! who knows if the bedspread has ever been cleaned.
4) Well the place was cheap, but tub had mold, carpets soiled bad. i've stayed in hunting shacks in the woods cleaner!
5) So at that price on a Friday and Saturday night guess what happens?All the low lifes stay here too!!
We had young adults running on the roof of our building!
Parties in the parking lot and some very questionable activity in the area!
No place for your family to be.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gainesville Knights Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Gainesville