The room was very clean and comfortable the front desk staff was wonderful. Parking was great. I would have given it 5★'s but the police were there 2days of my stay, not enough lighting in the parking lot other than the porch lights which were dim and made me very uncomfortable about leaving and coming after dark and there was too much foot traffic at night between 10:00pm and 5:00am considering it was 19°, raining outside and the stairs were iced over. The cable went out several time until it just went out completely which wasn't a big issue until the foot traffic started and I had no means of drowning the loud crunching of ice on the stairs as the people came down them. I would probably stay there again but ask for a room away from the stairs period and bring someone or
"something" with me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Super 8 Ft Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel Ft. Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Super 8 Fort Walton Beach
- Super Eight Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Super Eight
- Fort Walton Beach Super 8