“Everything was great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fort Walton Beach

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Fort Walton Beach to your Saves list
Days Inn Fort Walton Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   135 Miracle Strip Parkway SW, Hwy 85 & US 98 West, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548   |
Ranked #16 of 30 hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Joliet
“Everything was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our room was pretty nice, a little noisy, but that's to be expected I guess.
The young lady that was on duty the night we were there, was very helpful to us, because we could not get the wifi to work. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Harry_N_C, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Walton Beach, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Ruth S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We actually have a very strict noise policy. When you make your next visit please let the Front Desk Agent know of any issues you have as soon as possible. Our staff works very hard to make sure that we provide the best customer services as possible. Our hope is that you come back and see us year after year. Make sure to call us directly when booking your next trip to Fort Walton Beach, FL. We appreciate your business. Thank you.

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is by far the best hotel in ft Walton beach for the price. the rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly. I will stay here everytime I am in ft Walton beach.. they have a gd breakfast na very nice pool. new beds which are very comfortable and a large television w/ cable. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT HOTEL EXPERIENCE IN FT. WALTON BEACH ,FLORIDA DAYS INN IS WHERE YOU WANNA GO.....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Charles V,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to make sure that you are satisfied with every aspect of your stay from our brand new Serta beds to our Continental Breakfast. I will definitely make sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. We pride ourselves in making sure that we treat every guest like family! Please make sure to visit us again the next time you come to Fort Walton Beach, FL. Hope to see you soon! Thank you.
Thomasville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our company rented several rooms for more than a month while on Ft Walton on a job. They were very helpful, flexible and courteous as we had to add, delete and change number of rooms many times as different employees arrived for their phase of work. Our employees appreciated everything for the comforts of the room to the location to the beach for their evenings off. We will definitely stay again when in Fort Walton. Thanks DAYS INN!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear M Z,

Thank you so much for your review. We try very hard to accommodate our guest as best we can, we want your company to feel like Days Inn is their home away from home. We really enjoy making every experience with each guest a memorable one, we try very hard to go above and beyond for each guest. Glad that your company was able to take advantage of the close beach access and local restaurants. We are so pleased to hear that your company enjoyed their stay. We truly appreciate your business. Make sure to give Days Inn a call for your next business trip or just a visit to Fort Walton Beach, FL. Thank you.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed two days and slept really good. The location to the beach isn't bad and if you want a great time head to night time entertainment at The Block! I'm an old guy and most their are young but excepted me as I am. Too bad I missed the bikini bull riding event. :-)~

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Vahornfrog,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to make sure that you are satisfied with every aspect of your stay. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of the close beach access and the night entertainment. We appreciate your business. Please make sure to visit us again the next time you come to Fort Walton Beach, FL. Hope to see you soon! Thank you.
Hosford, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

February 14, 2014 check-in

After reserving a room and reviewing everyone's comment, I was a little iffy on my expectation of the place. I decided that I would be prepared for all information that was provided to at least get thru the night for my continue trip to Biloxi, MS..

As I drove up, and checked in at the front window as we arrived after hour. The gentlemen got my information, filled my request of extra towels and also asked if I wanted to check out an hour later then normal with no charge (what hotel ask that: DAYS INN).

We got in our room and wow, with the pillows. My kind of room as I love pillow and they were very comfortable. Not too flat and not too soft. The room was clean and it had everything that was needed from the time that I walked in to the time I walked out.

What I read on reviews of this place and expected, was no where connected. It amazes me of what people say about this location and wonder if they are even sober and not on drugs when visiting it. There were no roaches at all located anywhere, not even dead ones. The place was clean and nothing out of place. There were no bad odor and everything worked.

If you were looking for a place to lay your head and have great people to take care of you while away from home, Days Inn would be the spot to stop and drop!!!! Thank you for everything as the money was worth the stay and affordable.

Room Tip: Don't always believe what you read of bad service, but nothing wrong with being prepared.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Tonia P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We love to hear honesty and truth about Days Inn. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works very hard to make sure that we provide a great atmosphere and clean rooms at affordable prices. I will definitely make sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. We pride ourselves in making sure that we treat every guest like family! We want you to feel like Days Inn is your home away from home. We appreciate your business. Make sure to give us a call for your next visit to Fort Walton Beach, FL. Hope to see you soon! Thank you.
Hooper, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We needed a place to stay last minute with our pets and Days Inn was the last place available. It was a horrible decision. I would have rather slept in my car. The remote to the tv was held together with electrical tape. The bathroom had mold in it. I cried.

Room Tip: This looks like a room you could get for your pets only.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Auburn, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Pink mold in tub area. Room smelled moldy. Roof sheetrock sagging and uneven. Newer carpet. Enough electrical plugs. Bed was Very uncomfortable. Lowest prices available for Wyndom rewards for area. Points were 16000 a night and it wasn't on the beach even though there was another property with same points on the beachfront with Wyndom. Over pointed, but price (54) night was good. I'd stay there again but ONLy in a pinch.

• Stayed December 2013

Been to Days Inn Fort Walton Beach? Share your experiences!