“Romantic Annaversary Escape” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Romantic Annaversary Escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2010

My stay at this hotel is some of the best I have encountered. We first discovered this resort on our honeymoon ten years ago. The King suite offers everything you would exspect in a top hotel suite. The view over the emerald beaches are the main reason we came back. I would like to comment on the nice lady at the front desk that check me in, her name is Ciera. She managed to work out our stay so we could have the same room 10 years ago. Thats good customer service. If someone is wanting to stay around the Ft. Walton Beach , Destin area you should stay here.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

I recently had a prolonged stay at the Four Points Sheraton, Fort Walton Beach. In the four weeks I was staying there I have to say that I have never been so well looked after. The staff were all so freindly it was a pleasure to stay there. Of course it helps to get more familiar with them over a longer stay but they seemed to just as freindly to everyone, The bar is good meeting place with nibbles at various times and a small functional menu. The bartenders, John and Marie, were great hosts in our time there. The room originally allocated to me had an internet connection problem so after night one I kindly recieved an upgrade from April on reception, very nice touch and professionally handled. The free high speed internet is easy to use and very fast. I have a pretty good feel for all classes of hotels as a traveller of many years experience to over 100 different countries, whilst I have stayed at more upmarket hotels the personal service and efficiency here was second to none. I stayed at the hotel during a very cold period so could not guage the suitability for a summer location, but it looked good, right on the beach, has 2 nice looking pools and hot-tub, with a couple of good bars and restaraunts within 5 minutes walk. Many thanks to all concerned. Nuray, Dani, Ciera, April, Pam, Joey, John, Marie ....great stuff

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

We were extremely satisfied with our stay! We have stayed in another hotel in the same location and thought the cost, quality and size of the your rooms was three times better than that of the other hotel.

Hurlburt Field, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

My military unit held our annual Christmas Party here and the staff made it a great time for all those who participated. A few of us elected to stay over night and I have heard of no one from the group that did not enjoy their stay. The only downside I would that there is to this property is that they do not offer wireless in the individual rooms. They have it in the lobby, but only ether net in the rooms.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

We had a good stay at Four Points at Sheraton in Fort Walton Beach. The view from the room was awesome and a pleasurable sight in the morning (We had taken a Beach View Queen Room). The beach was not crowded (could be because we went during thanksgiving) and easily accessible from the Hotel. They have 2 pools; one near the beach and the other in the courtyard. The Hotel also has a 'hot tub' next to the courtyard pool which has steaming hot water and would be perfect for a relaxing day. The hotel is located close enough to Destin where there are numer of places for water activities. Our room key did not work at some point, but the management attendent to it quickly enough. In all, it is a great place to stay if you want a not too wild vacation.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
x
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

What an amazing hotel! I loved everything about this place! Staff, beach view, clean comfortable rooms! The price I paid through Resorts Plus was at a tremendous savings! I can't find one thing to complain about. Will def be back!

Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2010 via mobile

After a long plan ride, we found our hotel nestled on the strip. Near many great restaurants, a great fishing pier catching spanish & king mackerel, Bonita. As you can tell I'm an avid fisherman. To my surprise front desk was very helpful, warm, and compassionate to our traveling ordeal. Christine, Krystal, Pam, & Nuray were wonderful. The rooms were kept immaculate, the ground"s landscape was lush palm trees and a beautiful rock fountain on the courtyard. We visited local attractions that Krystal suggested. Above the hotel was close to our charter boat.. It could not get any better. Thank you ladies for all that you do and also to housekeeping that rarely get their recognotion on the backend you made our anniversary/bday celebration/fishing vacation/business prospecting memorable.

In God I Trust
B. Bordley
TB7 Professional Image BTQ & Fur Salon

• Stayed November 2010

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach? Share your experiences!