“Excellent Service - way to go Amanda!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Service - way to go Amanda!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times and the service is consistently good but Amanda redefined exceptional service today. She went well above and beyond to ensure my stay was a positive experience and demonstrated a commitment to customer service that is a rare find today. Bravo and thank you. I look forward to staying here on my next visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
4PointsbySheratonGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for the great review. I will make sure Amanda hears about your nice comments. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very clean rooms, awesome rooms. Can't say enough about the staff. On the ball and ready to help any time of the day with a smile. Thanks for an awesome stay. We will visit again.i would recommend the Four Points to anyone. Awesome Service from check in to check out.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad to hear we took such good care of you during your stay. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Huntley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great location and balcony views are outstanding. Friendly staff and clean hotel would definitely stay here again.The restaurant had a nice selection and reasonably priced,staff was pleasant Hotel under renovation now,but did not interfere with our stay

• Stayed January 2014
4PointsbySheratonGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thanks for writing a review. I am glad you were able to enjoy some of the beautiful gulf views. I hope you can come back and see some of our great improvements we are currently making. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Great location, excellent views, friendly staff, this place has it all. I was tempted to quit my job and never go home! But really, who doesn`t think that when visiting Destin? Beach access directly from our room was a real treat, and it was easy to get to all the places we wanted to see. We will be back!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and all the nice comments. I think you should go ahead and quit that job and move here as well. I did it! Come back and see us again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I revisited this hotel a few days after Christmas. It was quiet and relaxing as I expected it would be; had the beach almost to myself. Staff was great -- Pam at the front desk is as good as they get; she should get a raise. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and they have an especially good barmaid. The gulf front rooms are VERY close to the beach, compared to some other hotels, the balconies are more private than many other hotels, and the room furniture and decor (even the drapes!) are all color-coordinated to a pastel beach-type ambiance! (How often do you see that these days?) This stay was a pleasure so I certainly plan to return!

Room Tip: Good view from the higher floors!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear we lived up to your first visit with us. I really appreciate you mentioning the team members that made your stay memorable. I will make sure they hear about it. We look forward to making your third visit a charm! Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Came here on a spur of the moment vacation my husband and I decided to take. We booked the room through the website and the rates were great. We booked a double bed and when we arrived the front desk host upgraded us because of my Starwood membership to an ocean view room. It was on the 5th floor and the view was stunning and gorgeous also had a great balcony to watch the sunset! We had a great time, most of the fun stuff to do was in Destin about 5-10 miles away, but the room made it worth the drive to shopping and restaurants. Would love to stay here again in the winter of course, not sure I can handle the summer, I can imagine how busy and obnoxious it is in the summer time.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors in the back with an ocean view!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad you and your husband decided on the last minute vacation. I am also very happy to hear we were able to upgrade you to our beach tower. You would be surprised that our beaches are not very crowded even during our busiest summer months. We look forward to your next visit with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I spoke on a program in Fort Walton. I got in town Friday evening then had to head back on Saturday. My first impression of the "bank" of rooms where my room was located was it looked a little old school. It was beach front but also had a outside entrance into the rooms. I never felt it was not safe though that style is not my favorite. So my expectations of the room were not high. BUT what a great experience in EVERY way. My room was perfect. Clean, smelled good, every amenity was present. Free bottled water. Even a nice small bottle of Scope. Towels was large and new. Bed was OUTSTANDING. A very large flat screen TV. I had not been in my room 3 minutes when I got a text from the front desk asking if everything was good and if I needed anything. Incidentally the people at the front desk were helpful. I ate three meals there - every one was excellent. Great experience down to every detail.

Room Tip: Great bed! VERY CLEAN room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4PointsbySheratonGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much for the nice review. My only wish is that you could have stayed with us longer and enjoyed more of our amenities. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our texting service as well. Please come back when you can stay longer. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Walton Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton B...
#3 of 31 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 254 reviews
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach
#5 of 31 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 460 reviews
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfro...
#4 of 31 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 819 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Walton Beach Northwest
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#6 of 31 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 41 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walt...
#2 of 31 in Fort Walton Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 392 reviews
Candlewood Suites Destin - Miramar Beach

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach? Share your experiences!