We stayed here for one night in March. We reserved the cheapest room, a king with no view. Very reasonably priced, considering it is a beachfront hotel and was during spring break.
The bed was extremely comfortable, the room was nicely appointed (refrigerator, microwave, nice TV). My only complaint with the room would be with the bathroom. On the small side, the shower seemed to be designed to flood the entire bathroom when used. More water seemed to end up on the bathroom floor then in the shower. When I mentioned it to the front desk, the said they get many complaints about this.
The grounds were very nice, hotel is right on the beach. Two pools, but the jacuzzi was closed for repairs "for several weeks."
Had a nice meal at the Tiki bar overlooking the beach.
Staff was excellent. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and helpful.
Overall a nice stay for the money. Would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Sheraton Fort Walton Beach
- Four Points Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Four Points
- Fort Walton Beach Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Destin-Fort Walton Beach is a tropical retreat on the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast. Friendly service and a relaxed setting in the Florida panhandle will ensure a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.