We stayed there using SPG points for a ocean view suite. This is a mid-range hotel, so you do not get the full service as a higher end hotel, but for its price range, it is an excellent option. The hotel is right on a nice part of the beach. It is a good family environment and there is less foot traffic as there is the "Gulfarium" (whose ugly fence is unfortunately in view to the left, but not a real problem) to one side and a section of beach without a hotel on the other. If you are not on the tower that faces the beach, you may have a garden or even a parking lot view, so getting the ocean view is a good idea. The food at the restaurants is pretty good. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
For what we were looking for, a nice place to take our toddler to the beach, it was a perfect choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Destin-Fort Walton Beach is a tropical retreat on the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast. Friendly service and a relaxed setting in the Florida panhandle will ensure a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
- Sheraton Fort Walton Beach
- Four Points Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Four Points
- Fort Walton Beach Sheraton