As a child of the 50's just walking into the lobby brought back so many childhood memories! This hotel has all the decor of the early 60's. Tables had the same counter design as in my family home when I was around 10. Even the rooms took you back to the bedrooms of the 60's. Only thing missing was a princess phone.
The room was comfortable & clean. Bed was very comfortable ! Great view of ocean from our room. The balcony was wet but it was from the high humidity and sweat from the AC. Another added plus was the free beach chairs & umbrella.
Our only disappointment was the narrow beach area and the water was full of floating seaweed.
Everyone at the front desk was friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Best Western Ft Walton Beachfront
- Best Western Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Orbitz, Best Western, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.