Arrived on the afternoon, the desk person was very nice and kind. We got to the room and I just did not feel comfortable, this is an older place, it really needs some cosmetic surgery. I didn't want to walk on carpet barefooted, and you sure shouldn't in the halls. A worker decided that 7 am was a good time to haul a wheeled cart down a open concrete hallway, thought the walls were coming down. Breakfast was average. This place has a gentle mans club parking lot as my view from the window . If you are a spring breaker your their perfect guest. bTW the morning desk person needs some courtesy lessons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach