This hotel looks like it's been very recently refurbished. Everything was nice and clean and new. Our 6th floor room had a nice view and it had plenty of room. The bath was very clean and looked newly upgraded. The lobby had plenty of seats for the breakfast that was provided gratis.(I liked the big aquarium there too.) There is a laundry room which right off the pool which came in handy. The pool was small but the deck was nicely furnished with tables and lounge chairs. The location is handy too. Just a minute from the pier and waterfront restaurants. The convention center is next door and a city park (Master Park) with a fishing pier and a playground. All this and at a great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach