My wife and I both agree that the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Even though this is an older hotel, the rooms were clean and maintained. You do need to walk about .2 of a mile to cross the road to the beach, because this is a very busy 4-lane highway. The breakfast was good with gravy, biscuits, and waffles that you make. We stayed on the 6th floor where we had the best view. There is new construction of a condo on the beach that will be partially blocking the view of the Gulf. So, the picture of the view across the street will need to be updated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach