This small hotel is amongst the larger resort style hotels in Fort Walton but its location, cleanliness, and amazing staff help it rank up above those other hotels. With it being Spring Break 2013 I assumed it would be noisy however everything stayed quiet and no complaints had to be made. The room was always clean, with fresh towels and fresh linens and I have to say that I was much more impressed with their service than I had been at other hotels I have stayed at. The staff were all friendly from the moment that you walk in to check-in to the hotel to the time that you leave!!! If I could give this place more than 5 stars I would just so everyone knows that small things do come in great packages!!!
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Emerald Coast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TRIPSHOCK.COM, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.