We stayed only one night the first weekend in November. I had not been to the area for almost 24 years and I was somewhat overwhelmed by the growth in the area. What used to be a two lane highway(98) is now four lanes of a lot of traffic.The lobby area is nice,rooms were O.K. Do not expect a lot form the hotel.Internet service came and went. The young lady at the front desk(Jessica) was very nice,She was very helpful in answering any questions. You are just not going to find much in the area for less than 100$ /night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated! Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is located in beautiful Northwest Florida, on Okaloosa Island between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Whether traveling for beach vacationing pleasure, business or military, Emerald Coast Inn & Suites is newly-remodeled in 2008 and offers comfortable and spacious rooms (6 floors, 59 rooms). Our rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, direct dial phones, refrigerator & microwave, TV with remote control & HBO (we offer smoking or non-smoking rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Emerald Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
- Emerald Coast Hotel Fort Walton Beach