“"Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever"” 5 of 5 stars

217A SW Miracle Strip Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Website
Improve this listing
Navarre, Florida
“"Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I decided to try a new Mexican restaurant called Lacabana Del Amigo in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida across from Olive Garden. It is your typical "hole in the wall" restaurant but as with most "hole the wall" restaurants, the food is EXCELLENT!!!!! My wife had the chicken enchiladas and I had shrimp fajitas for one from the menu. My wife said to me and to the chef the enchiladas were the best she's ever had- very flavorful and used REAL chicken and not canned. The shrimp and vegetables were spiced just right on my fajitas. The chef came out and talked to use personally about how the food was prepared and expressed genuine thanks for us coming to his restaurant to eat. They have been open only six weeks but folks who like Mexican food that is tasty, FRESHLY prepared and a good value for the money should try this place out- you will not be disappointed!!

• Visited March 2014