“Above average wings and pizza, also have a sandwich called the barnyard this is really good!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fokkers Pub

Improve this listing
Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are working out of town, went here to watch the football games. The food and atmosphere are good. I would go to this place again and again.

Greenville, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Great change of pace in Destin/Ft. Walton area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

After a week long stay in Ft Walton/Destin, my wife & I decided to stay close to where we were staying to get something to eat our last night in town. We wanted a change of pace from seafood & high restaurant bills, and decided on Fokkers Pub. We were so glad we made that choice, as Fokkers was the type of low key place that we wanted. The food & drinks were really good, as well as the service and live music. The pizza and wings were great, you can't go wrong with those. We will go back the next time we are in Ft Walton.

Visited June 2012
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

After seeing the good reviews for Fokkers Pub, our group decided to give it a try. The pizza was one of the worst I have tried, and the German food was nothing to write home about. The order was changed by the kitchen staff who had run out of certain ingredients, but this wasn't mentioned until the food was served by the waitress. The price of the food is higher than the quality.

Visited August 2012
“The wings and pizza are a must have!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

The service was great. Our plates were always moved out of our way and our drinks were kept full. The wings, pizza, and salad bar are amazing! My friends and I went there twice over spring break and would defiantly reccomend this place to visitors. :)

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Great place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

A friend of mine took me to Fokkers last night and I had a Dream cycle drink. It was so good. I did not get to experience the food but, next time I go, I will definitely try it. We were outside and it was a beautiful. A great way to end my birthday.
I will be back. Also the waitress was awesome.

Visited October 2011