“wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Oats Condominiums

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Walton Beach
Sea Oats Condominiums
You added Sea Oats Condominiums to your Saves list
1114 Santa Rosa Blvd., Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548   |
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

i had family coming in to town for Thanksgiving, so we rented a three bedroom condo at Sea Oats on the 7th floor, gulf front. We could not have been happier! The unit was nice and large enough to have everyone over for dinner on Thanksgiving day. The weather even was warm, and the kids swam in the heated pool! As usual, the beach was stunning! The front desk people were very helpful, we live in FWB so we talked with them a lot before we booked. I would recommend Beacon Resorts site to anyone.

Room Tip: look on the web page to pick what you want.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank LisaG515

Auburn, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here Aug 6-13. When we arrived I called the owner to tell him no AC. I made numerous calls, text & emails, he didn't respond. Another owner I spoke with advised me the renters the prevous week complained of the SAME thing. I finally got him on the phone and it took 36+ hours to fix the AC. Here's the rest. BED BUGS in Master Bedroom, Mold/Mildew in both bathrooms, DIRTY, DIRTY DIRTY unit, garbage disp didn't work, ice machine didn't work, no dish towels, no dish rags, no wash cloths, only 4 SMALL bath towels. Also, the HOA pays for cabel & internet, but the owner has this unusable unless you bring your own ethernet cable. I spoke to the president of the HOA and he said they have lots of complaints on this unit and this owner. The complex itself is nice, but stay away from this unit. I've hired an attorney to get my $$$ back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
9 Thank bumblebee100k
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We stayed at Sea Oates #202 thru Windfall Properties and it was discusting!!!!!!!! Black mold under the mat int he shower, black mold on the door, poop on a pillow sham, an inch of dust on the celing fan, ceiling fan in the master bedroom could only be put on low any higher and it would shake of the ceiling and make noise! The dishwasher wasn't working, the iron didn't work properly, the cups were so sticky and gross, the fake plants had so much dust and sticky! The couch had dried up white something running down the front, the blinds did not work in the guest room so people could see in walking by, the blinds did not work properly in the master bedroom, blankets with big holes in them. The rug in the master bath was filthy, dust and things left over from other guests left under beds and couches! No light bulb in a lamp, found two bugs in the bed...I could go on and on!!!! Windfall says sorry and thats it....this place is a health hazard and Windfall needs to do a much better job!!! I stay on the island 2 to 3 times a year since I'm from the area and I have never in the past five years of staying at a condo had this kind of problem. I've never had a problem with any of them except this one from Windfall Properties. Do not rent from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank Cynthia H
Hamilton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

Our family also stayed in this condo and it is infested with BEDBUGS! Owner knows of this issue and keeps renting it. Do not stay here! Others recently are still having this issue when renting it!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
5 Thank htmalibu
Jackson, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

From what we read from previous reviews, most of the problems were with Beacon Management. They are no longer on site and many owners have gone with other management companies. The owners of this unit has gone with a private company and we have had excellent service. When we arrived on New Year's Day, we had trouble with the lock and the repairman was there within an hour. He ended up having to change out the lock. I was impressed with this service on a holiday! Unit 702 has been updated and the owners have replaced furnishings and TV's. The den has a 47" flat screen and you feel like you're at the movies! Both beds have memory foam toppers which are great to sleep on. The pool is great and now that Beacon is gone it is heated in the winter. The beach is beautiful and the location is great-close to Hwy 98 and restaurants withing walking distance. We had a few special requests and the owners were very accommodating. This unit is rented on VRBO and we plan to return next winter!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MichiganGal7777
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

Unit 703, was dirty, had not been cleaned, and we got bed bugs they were in the beds and all in the sofas..
Getting nothing from the owener.. nothing but a run around. Dont rent this unit.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
5 Thank ju1bigbone
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

First impression - The room is straight out of the '80s and obviously has not been cleaned since then either. Absolutely disgusting. When we walked in the door for the first time, there was a gross dirty rag in the middle of the floor. I later found out that since I am a government contractor here on business (family in tow on vacation) that we got the bottom of the barrel. We were obviously given the worst of the worst!!! As far as the amenities package that came with my confirmation email, upon our arrival, I was told that since I was military on a "special" rate that we didn't get any of it. All I ask is that if that were the case they should have told us this from the beginning. I am thoroughly disgusted at the way we were treated and the accomodations we received. It is now my mission in life to ensure that no government or military or families for that matter ever stay at another Beacon Resort ever again and I will tell anyone who will listen my story.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business