“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tijuana Flats Burrito Co.

Tijuana Flats Burrito Co.
39 Elgin Parkway N.E., Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

oMG- love this place! The food is great, great value, the staff is awesome. Love the flautas! You should give it a try

• 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co., responded to this review, March 18, 2013
@wendielee971 - Thanks for the awesome review! The Floutas are a classic menu item and a great choice! If you ever want to try something new, go for the Bangin Chicken Tostadas, you can't go wrong!

“The Key to My Recovery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had just left the hospital after a minor procedure that had required fasting. To break that fast my daughter recommended Tijuana Flats. I had never heard of it. I am old and don't get out much.

But I will from now on! Tijuana Flats is a delightful restaurant that I would call cosmopolitan, except it is earthy. The food is to die for. As far as I can tell all ingredients are fresh. The taste blends are perfect. The presentation marvelous and the staff wonderful and a bit colorful.

We started with a triple slam, or some such, fresh made corn chips with quacamole how i like is with cilantro, the best salsa i have had in a decade, and melted cheese. I had a chimichanga carnitas and frijoles negros. While they have a plethora of sauces in fountains I confess I only tried a couple and ate the chimichanga bare. The meat was perfectly marinated and heavenly delicious.

I rarely throw non-quantifiable taste terms around. I was trained as an enologist and food scientist at The university of California at Davis, but after coming out of surgery famished I know you will forgive me for the Epicurean evaluation. Go there. Go there often. I intend to try everything on the menu, and then I will start over.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
@Ddutchman - What an inspiring review! We're so pleased you had such a great experience with us and truly appreciate your support. We hope you are doing well and that you come back to visit us often.
“All around Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Best salsa I've ever had! Everything is fresh and delicious! Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was very fun! It will become a regular place for our family for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co., responded to this review, January 25, 2013
@SNC126 - Thanks for your awesome review of our Fort Walton Beach location! I'm happy glad you enjoyed our salsa and atmosphere and we hope you'll come back soon. Thanks!
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the first time and loved it. The food was good and got a lot for the money. It came out very quick. The person who took my order was very friendly and someone came by our table to make sure everything was ok and refilled our drinks.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co., responded to this review, January 21, 2013
@JLedford - Thank you for your review of our Walton Beach location. It's always good to hear when our staff performs efficiently. We're happy you had such a great first time experience and hope that you'll come back and visit us again. Thanks!
New York City, New York
“South of the Border on the Emerald Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

When you drive by Tijuana Flats Burrito Co., that is exactly your first instrinct to just keep driving...STOP, turn around and go enjoy one of the most surprisingly mouthwatering south of the border meals you can get on the Emerald Coast. You walk in find a seat (inside or out) then you walk to the counter place your order, pay, go back to your seat and they bring it to you. Their beer selection is exstinsive or try a Margarita. You must at least look if you don't sample their "Hot Sauce Bar" every possible kind of hot sauce. It is up to you how "HOT" you want to be. The Service is impecable. You will go back over and over.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co., responded to this review, December 20, 2012
@M H - Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! We are so happy to serve the Emerald Coast and look forward to having you back soon!