We recently stayed at SeaCrest Condos for a wedding. We had a large condo with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, Full Kitchen. Overall our stay was very pleasant. A quick walk down a wooded pathway led to the expansive beach. Not too crowded. Beautiful sand, sea. There's a nice pool on the property, but we didn't swim in it.
Two thing to note:
1. The complex is located at the end of a strip of other condo and hotels. There's no stores or restaurants in walking distance. You must drive. We almost didn't rent a car, but glad we did. We would have been stuck. I'd suggest stopping off for food and sundries before checking in.
2. If you plan on spending a lot of time on the beach, I'd bring beach chairs or buy cheap ones ($9) at the local Publix. They do rent nice ones with umbrellas, but its $25 a day for two. If you plan on doing several days just buy two for $20. You can toss them when you leave or give them to someone else to use.
Most of the views are partial views. But overall nice time. I might look for a place that's a little more updated decor-wise next time or has more amenities on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SeaCrest is a vacation paradise with sugar white sand, emerald green water, and breathtaking sunsets. Each unit is spacious and individually decorated with many amenities. This condominium is placed on a quite boulevard, away from the hustle and bustle, but still conveniently located near all the attractions, restaurants, and shopping the beautiful Emerald Coast has to offer. Efficiencies, two and three bedroom units are available. Special amenities include a Gulf-side indoor/outdoor pool with sundeck, a fitness room, as well as lighted tennis and basketball courts. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Condos Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Sea Crest Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Sea Crest