“Caffe' Italia One89” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Simple, fresh food served with elegant style in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We present an extensive menu of antipasto, salads, homemade pasta dishes, pizzas, fine meats and fresh seafood, all under the leadership of Chef Jason Kennedy. We also have a popular beach bar open all day from 12:00 PM on Sundays (weather permitting) and live entertainment Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Fishkill, New York
“Caffe' Italia One89”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I always check trip advisor's before I go to a restaurant for the first time. Especially Italian Restaurant's, since I'm Italian. We are very critical and truthful if it doesn't compare to the real thing. I have to be honest, I almost did not want to try it when I read>> it took along time to get a drink and one hour and a half to get their meal. Then I checked the date. It was Valentines Day!! What did you expect?? It is a very busy day for every Restaurant. My rule is this>Valentines Day, Easter, Mothers Day and Christmas Eve if you can't wait you don't belong in a Italian Restaurant. Now back to my experience my drink and meal was there in flash. The bread was just as great as being home in New York!! I recommend it if you are traveling and are craving a real Italian meal in the South.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Caffeitaliaone89, Public Relations Manager at Caffe' Italia One89, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
What a great review, thank you so much! It means a lot coming from an Italian.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Well the weekend for lovers is finally over. My husband and I made reservations for Valentine's Day at Cafe Italia and our experience was very memorable. We were greeted with warm smiles and a rose as we entered the establishment. The restaurant has a very romantic atmosphere, which is great for a date night. Our servers name was Jennie and she immediately greeted us with a beautiful smile that lit up the room. Jennie explained the special menu for Valentine's Day in great detail, and was very helpful in suggesting wines from their awesome wine lists. The entrees we order were absolutely fantastic in presentation and taste, as if it could get any better the Banana's Fosters dessert prepared by the chef at our table was a home run!!!! Cafe Italia is a great asset to this community . Both thumbs up guys!!!! Our hats off to Jennie as well, keep smiling I'm sure you will go far with this establishment. Fort Walton Beach

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we hope to see you often!
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Absolutely horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Took 20 minutes to get a glass of wine in the wrong type glass, twice, even after pointing it out. That actually matters. No exaggeration, 1.5 hours to get an appetizer. Staff has no clue, manager might look for experience when hiring. The good reviews had to be submitted by the owner, friends of the owner, or employees. I've never even considered wasting time to submit a review on anything but in this case it was required. I marked overall one because there was no negative rating.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
So sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us and we must assure you that we don't encourage reviews from the owner, friends of the owner or employees, we like to play fair.
Shalimar, Florida
“love the new addition”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I went to the Café Italia with my wife and close friends for ladies happy hour and appetizers on a Thursday night. We sat out in the bar area which is a new addition to the old building. The decor was beautiful with strings of lights hung over the ceiling rafters to give the impression of a star lit sky. There was a live band that complemented the cosy and comfortable atmosphere. Since the evening was cold the bar had heat lamps that made it warm enough to take off your coat. The drink prices were very reasonable and generous pours on wine and mix drinks. My only concern was the staff was under manned earlier in the evening but our waiter did his best to keep up and had a very good attitude. We ended up staying for dinner and the mussels were excellent. Overall we had a great time. We will definitely go back and I am excited to have another quality option for dinner and/or drinks without having to drive an extra 20 minutes to Destin.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your great review and we hope to see you many more times!
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Great new renovations and menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

It is under new management and was renovated. The menu was extensive and happy hour cannot he beat. The food was terrific.

Thank you for your great review!