“It's great to have a real bagel place back in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Florida
“It's great to have a real bagel place back in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you have ever been to the bagel shop that used to be in Shalimar you will be thrilled to know that those bagels are back! You can also get the same awesome locally roasted coffee from MAAS that they used to offer (with free refills!!!). My husband had the soup of the day and rustic bread; he said it was very tasty. I had a cheesy bagel and a trip down memory lane :-) The service was very friendly and when I asked questions that the cashier didn't have the answers to, she went and found someone who did. I do not take this for granted being the kind of person that actually wants to know what I am putting in my face... I wish that the menu was more vegetarian/vegan friendly but I understand the area. I also hope that they will stop using styrofoam in the future. Other than those two nitpicks I love the vibe of the place and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys great coffee, yummy food, and supporting a small business.

• Visited November 2013

Destin, Florida
“Fresh roasted coffee from all over the world and awesome bagels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is a working man's café. Quick friendly service with amazing coffee and food. They roast the coffee beans right behind the counter and the place smells amazing. It's perfect for a quick coffee and snack on the run. The homemade bagels are large and delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Just inhaling the aroma of this place is worth a visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife really enjoys her coffee. So when I heard about this new cafe that roasts and grinds an array of coffee beans from around the world I knew we would have to find it. When we first walked in the door I was overwhelmed by the fresh aroma of the coffee and real food that they sell. I wish I could can that scent! Any way, my wife enjoyed her coffee very much. I wish we had found this place at the beginning of our vacation instead of the end. It's on our list of places to dine at next year for sure.

• Visited August 2013