“GREAT PLACE FOR KIDS!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Destin, Florida
“GREAT PLACE FOR KIDS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

When it rains there isn't a lot to do in the area especially with kids. This is the best place and lots of fun for the whole family.

HUNTINGBURG
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Lots of fun games for adults and children and the prizes are better than what you would normally see. Good way to spend a little extra time.

lester, al
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun at arcade”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Fun for our son and pizza was good too. The arcade was clean and neat. It wasn't very busy at the time we went so our 3 year old could pick what he wanted to play and not have to wait.

Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unfriendly staff, rigged game”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Fat Daddy's in Destin and had a great time. We decided to try out Fat Daddy's on the island. The arcade itself is smaller than Destin's and I wasn't very impressed with their selection of games. The biggest disappointment for me was the staff not honoring my win on a game. In the very back of the arcade, far left their is a game where a needle spins around and you have to try to land on the jackpot or other areas to put air in the balloon to try to pop it. I landed dead center (jackpot) on my final try and it only spit out a few tickets instead of my jackpot. I let the staff know and they said their games "weren't faulty". Everyone knows those arcade games never break and are 100% accurate 100% of the time right? They tested the game by putting coins in but they didn't land on the jackpot like I did. Due to the fact that the machine put out tickets they said the best they would do is give me my coins back. Um, that's disappointing after my 6-year old son and I both were so excited initially. Their attitudes were just poor and they made me feel like I was being a bother. Won't go back.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“had a birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a 9 year old birthday party and even the adults had a blast.Little loud though, but its really for kids. We all had fun

Visited June 2013