“Awsome time !!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Shopping
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The premier kiteboard shop on the Emerald Gulf Coast.
“Awsome time !!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Just want to give a big thanks to XL Kites Fort Walton,Fl. Booked a 3 day session one session on march 25 and doubled up on the last 2, march 26. The weather brought lots of wind and 39' am temps, warming to about 60' with warm water.

Can't say enough good things about my instructor
Roger, stand up guy with awsome kite experience and not afraid to share all of it with you! Very professional. Thanks Roger !!!

Curt is a very stand up guy too and very helpful with kite info and runs a nice shop. Thanks Curt !!!

Finishing my sessions I def feel comfortable about practicing on my own and trying to improve on what I was taught, by doing it safely. ( Thanks Roger)

Big thanks for topping off my vacation

Pete Z.
Long Island, NY

Rowhedge, Essex
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Many thanks to Curt and Roger for a great couple of kite boarding lessons. Right from the start when I emailed them they have been 100% professional with great communication. The lessons were really informative seeing as I was a complete novice, I felt safe and very well informed and the only reason I did not get to do the 3rd lesson was that I ran out of time in the area. I would highly recommend these guys, they are great.

Visited March 2013