“Tasty Thai Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Paramus, New Jersey
“Tasty Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a take out dinner of various kinds of curry preps for shrimp, chicken, beef and vegetarian dishes. We really liked them.

Visited July 2013

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a great dining experience here. My husband got Panang Curry, which was excellent. I got the Basil Hot Thai and they aren't kidding about the "2 pepper" rating. I LOVE spicy food and this was totally delicious and made my nose run and eyes water. :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great lunch specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

$6.95 will buy you a great lunch between 11am and 2pm. Healthy and fresh Thai cooking, peaceful atmosphere and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greeley, CO
“Awesome experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love good Thai food and I heard that Fort Walton Beach has some good Thai restaurants. We ate at Thai Kitchen our first night in town and we were not disappointed. I haven't had a good Pad Thai in forever. It was a little different than the Thai I've had on the West Coast but it was still very good. My husband had the Cashew Chicken and although it was different too, it was very tasty. Had a great sauce to it. My Pad Thai was tasty and just the right spice and sweetness. The only thing I wasn't as big of a fan of were the rangoon wontons. They were also different than I'm used to and were a bit too much fried wonton skin for me. The Thai Iced Tea was very good.

The service was amazing and the waitress we had was super nice. I think it's probably a family run business and she seemed so friendly and welcoming. She was also very helpful. The service was quick, the food was good and the price was definitely good. What more could one ask for!?

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“Amazing Thai Food! Great to eat in or take away...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My friends and I were recommended to the Thai Kitchen by the guys down at Tattoo's Forever. It was definitely good. We all ordered a different curry, I had the Red, Kristina the Yellow and Kelly had the green (with tofu as she is vegetarian). We all loved the food and had a few Thai beers to go with it. I have since made it a point to order food from the kitchen to take back to my town which is 30 miles away. It is great re-heated too!

• Visited April 2013