This place is a joke! They only have one front desk person at any one time and during the day no one was manning the desk. The rooms smelled of mold and you can see black mold coming out of the vents! The beds are old and very uncomfortable and the furniture is old. I thought they renovated! Apparently only the bayside rooms have new furniture! There was a lady behind the desk wearing a bikini, seemed to be on drugs and was flashing the guests! I don't know who runs this place but it was the most unprofessional hotel I have ever stayed at! Will not recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Bayside is located on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. The sugar white beaches of Destin, Okaloosa Island and Sandestin are minutes away. We are proud to offer spacious rooms with a view, a pier for boats, 21 restaurants within a mile of the hotel to include Red Lobster and Waffle House each on either side of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn