We stayed here for the last week of the year. The improvements are nice. The rooms are clean and have a fresh new look. They are still working on the main building. They have a lovely breakfast that can save you money. The lobby has a computer to use and a small gym. It's pretty secure, as you need to have your room card on you to access the buildings. There is a small coffee pot in your room and a mini fridge and microwave. The beds are surprisingly comfortable and the linens are soft and cozy. I had to work a lot, and they provide free internet access and an in-room desk for a good workspace. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would rate this place a 5, but they are still working on some improvements. The only thing I would reccomend it securing the shower curtain bar and putting a magnet catch on the free standing closet! Otherwise it is a quiet place on the water, with lots of amenities and conveniences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Bayside is located on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. The sugar white beaches of Destin, Okaloosa Island and Sandestin are minutes away. We are proud to offer spacious rooms with a view, a pier for boats, 21 restaurants within a mile of the hotel to include Red Lobster and Waffle House each on either side of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn