The Bayside has a pretty nice location, and the rooms are big. It also has a huge 70's vibe - so if you dig large crt tube TVs and pastel corridors, this place is for you. The rooms are a little run down - not a lot, but what you would expect from an older property - and are very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Bayside is located on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. The sugar white beaches of Destin, Okaloosa Island and Sandestin are minutes away. We are proud to offer spacious rooms with a view, a pier for boats, 21 restaurants within a mile of the hotel to include Red Lobster and Waffle House each on either side of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn