I have stayed at this loacation on a regular basis since 2007. It is in an excellent location for travel in the NW Florida area. The rooms are rather larger than avarage, with many nice ammenities, such as micro and fridge.
The downside it that this is an older property, and it does need some renovation; the plus side is that this property was just purchased, and the new owners plan a major renovation.
Everything is clean and well maintained, but it facilities do show signs of wear. It is not new, but it is nice.
It is right on the bay, and while not on the Gulf, you are on the water with nice views from the bayview rooms.
If your travel takes you to the Ft Walton Beach -Destin area, take a look at this location. It has a lot going for it with location and the views.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Bayside is located on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. The sugar white beaches of Destin, Okaloosa Island and Sandestin are minutes away. We are proud to offer spacious rooms with a view, a pier for boats, 21 restaurants within a mile of the hotel to include Red Lobster and Waffle House each on either side of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.