Convenient and Reasonable prices for Memorial Day weekend. Staff was very helpful in guiding us on places to eat and things to do. Only problem I had was a knock on the door at 9am to ask if I had checked out yet (check out is at 11.) This has never happened before. They were out of a lot of stuff at breakfast and was not well prepared for the crowd. I would still definitely stay here again. Get a room with bay view. It's beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Bayside is located on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. The sugar white beaches of Destin, Okaloosa Island and Sandestin are minutes away. We are proud to offer spacious rooms with a view, a pier for boats, 21 restaurants within a mile of the hotel to include Red Lobster and Waffle House each on either side of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn