I paid 106.56 total for my room on a weekday-Not horrible but-The carpet has black marks all over it & was dirty-I had a non-smoking room but my bedspread had a visible cigarette burn on it- One of the dresser drawers had a broken pull & another would not close once it was opened. The inn had a beautiful water view from some of the rooms and parts of the place were being renovated. My safe in my room was rusty and had peeling paint- Poor quality for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Bayside is located on the Santa Rosa Sound in Ft. Walton Beach. The sugar white beaches of Destin, Okaloosa Island and Sandestin are minutes away. We are proud to offer spacious rooms with a view, a pier for boats, 21 restaurants within a mile of the hotel to include Red Lobster and Waffle House each on either side of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bayside Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Quality Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Quality Inn