“Can't believe I drove by this place.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Asian, Latin
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Can't believe I drove by this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have never stopped here, until a local told me what I have been missing. This place is amazing and should be in the top 3 places to eat at. For 7.50 anytime of day and this includes a drink. The chicken terayaki is wonderful and for your side get the pot stickers. Next time I'm getting the Hawaiin
rice(I heard it's amazing). Hubby got the general tso and it was also good. Will be back there tomorrow. You get rice, your choice of side item, a salad, and your choice of main dish. II live here now, so I'm always honest about my reviews. Some owners here are not. So check out my other reviews and I will keep you updated. Checking out Sugar Mills tomorrow heard it's also great. I'll let you know.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Frederick, MD
“Great find in Fort Walton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

What a happy surprise to find this little gem in a strip center. Very fresh food and so cleverly presented. Well prepared and executed all around. My chicken terryaki was a perfect lunch accompanied by a ginger salad and fried rice. Others had pot stickers, curried chicken, and spinach quesadillas. Everyone was sated and happy.
Wish we had one in Frederick, MD.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shalimar, Florida
“A surprising find in Fort Walton Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Fusion Bistro is located in an uninspiring shopping area, set back from Eglin Parkway in Uptown Fort Walton Beach. The outside belies what the inside holds. The interior is pleasantly modern and attractive. Service is good, with a pleasant and fast greeting. An interesting menu with bento boxes in Asian, Latino and American styles. A good selection of wine and beers. They also offer a take out service. Prices are very reasonable with two main courses, two glasses of wine and two beers coming to $32.86 (before tip). The server was attentive and charming and te food was excellent. We had a Brocolli and Beef bento box with ginger salad, rice and pot stickers, and Hawaiian Rice bento box with ginger salad and pot stickers. The pot stickers were great. Very good ginger salad dressing. Enough Hawaiian rice for a sizable take home box. Lots of other attractive choices on the menu.
Quite a surprise and well worth seeking out.