“World Class Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Destin, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“World Class Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family decided to play tourist for the weekend (July 13-14th) and decided to rent a pontoon boat and a pair of jetski's. Both girls in the booth, Madison and Samantha were great! They were very cool about accommodating our wildly bunch (a lot of kids). When we got to the dock Mike and Gaige gave us a brief but very informative lesson on water safety, life jackets and the no wake zone. The pontoon boat was immaculate and the jetskis hummed beautifully! Despite the overcast and 2 mins rain cloud, we had an awesome time on our little adventure to Crab Island. We commend Crab Island Watersports on their fast, friendly and reliable service. The new management is awesome! Keep up the great job guys!

Visited July 2013

Mandeville, Louisiana
“First Class Operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We rented jet skis last weekend (early June) from Crab Island Watersports. Their location is great cause it's easy to find the Brooks Bridge, and coming from Destin it's easy to spot on the right side of the road. Their service is excellent. If you tell them you want to explore or just hang out at Crab Island they can advise you on the amount of time you have available to maximize your fun. It's a great value because their equipment is much nicer than other rental companies nearby. We go to Destin and Fort Walton every summer and we'll never rent jet skis or pontoon boats anywhere else again. Great job guys!

Alexandria, Louisiana
“Great experience again this year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We travel to Okaloosa Island every year in early June and stay at Destin West. Always beautiful. This was my third year to book a pontoon with Crab Island. The experience was the best yet. The boats were clean and looked new. The girls were friendly and seemed to be in a good mood. The guys took our things down to the dock and helped us carry our ice chests & loaded everything. My daughter and her friends commented on the paddle boards on the dock. The guys offered to add one to the boat so the girls could paddle around Crab Island. They loved it. Great work guys.

3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our family uses this group every year for our family vacation. We will keep using them! We are returning twice this summer & have already booked our boat :)

Visited July 2012
“GREAT value and even better customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

For starters, they have the best prices on daily boat rentals around. I've priced all if them and they beat the prices if all the competition. Honestly, not by a lot, bit I've never had such good customer service anywhere. Today, on literally the busiest day of the year, we left our cooler on their dock. I called to make sure that they had it. Halfway through the phone call, my phone died. My friends and I wandered away from the boat (it was Billy Bowlegs). When we wandered back, I was shocked to see my cooler on the boat. The fact that they would do that just blew mr away. I cannot say enough good things about Crab Island Watersports.